Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

MacRieve - Kresley Cole

I can’t even begin to tell you how much it pains me not to give this book 5 stars.. I mean, I legit sat and debated with myself after finishing, trying to convince myself that I NEEDED to give it 5 stars. I was saying to myself: “But you liked it Camilla. You even teared up a few times. How is that NOT 5 star material? You’ve never NOT given an IAD book 5 stars! How can you not give it 5 stars?!”

And every time the only thing I could think of, to say back to myself was: but.. Lothaire, though?!

The only thing wrong with this book, is that it comes after Lothaire’s book, and nothing can live up to that book.. So I’m sorry. Will and Chloe, you guys were A-ok, but anything that comes after Leo, fails. So it has to be 4 stars for you. But 4 stars is pretty great too, right?

With that said, I really did like the book. No, it’s definitely not the best in the series, but you get so much of Will and Chloe that you can’t help but fall in love with them and their story.

One of the best things about Kresley Cole’s books is that she doesn’t have 5 different POV’s and storylines going on at the same time *cough*JRW*cough*, no we get 100% from our two main people and I LOVE that! I just really love Kresley Cole, Ok? I am a Kresley Cole fangirl forever and always.

Anyway..

In the fight against time towards the Ascension, nothing really happened, until the epilogue that is (what a cliffhanger!!), so if anyone would dare to call this a ‘filler book’ I wouldn’t disagree, but what a filler book?! Lots of yummy Scottish drawl, Hot and Hotter and sexy times? Who would ever complain about that? Not me, that’s for sure!

5 4 stars.