Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Nine Lights Over Edinburgh - Harper Fox

After having read 70% of this story, I wrote as an update that this was the least gayest m/m story I've read so far (and by God, I've read a lot.. Thanks Qhuay! ;) and after having finished it just now, I can safely say that its still the least gayest m/m story I've ever read..

That doesnt mean its the worst though.. Far from it actually..

This story is much more about a lost man, who finds himself at age 40 with nothing but a broken marriage, thoughts about the only love he's had at age 16... with another boy, and a daughter who's been kidnapped..

This story is about this man, James, finding and saving his daughter while coming to terms with the fact that he is gay, and that the man helping him with finding his daughter, could be the love of his life.. There are no "I love you's" or red roses and picnics here though.

This is NOT a lovey dovey story.. This is more a crime/mystery/Wow I'm Gay and I want you kind of story..

I loved it though.. Its very fast paced, and for a short story I thought we got to know James and Toby very well, and I definitely wouldnt mind reading a follow up, about these two alpha males and how they are living their lives now..

4 stars!