Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Afterimage (In the Company of Shadows, #2) - Santino Hassell,  Ais
This is the second part in the story of Sin and Boyd..

And holy hell!!

Just like the first story, this one got to me too.. Completely got me, actually. For the first time.. ever.. It was physically impossible for me to stop reading.. I swear to God, that I, after looking at the clock one night, seeing it was 03.00 in the morning, thought: "I have to get up in 3 hours for work.. Oh well, I'll keep reading and take a day of"

And so I just kept reading.. I mean.. How insane is that?

Well, thats what this book did to me.. I just couldnt stop reading..

In this one, Boyd and Sin break up.. Which I was actually kinda happy about, at the time. They needed to see some things, and they needed to see each other in a new light. And Of course, I was also just mad at Sin..

Sin.. I really do love that guy.. Every freaking time, he had a monologue going about Boyd, I automatically started crying.. And for Gods sake.. He doesnt have anything but monologues about Boyd, so yeah, sucks for me.. A lot of tears.
There's just something about this guy though.. Cant help but love the hell out of him..

A lot happens in this book. Some good.. Some very bad, and its all a part of their journey, a journey I really, really cant wait to continue, so on to the next story..