Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Control - Manna Francis Control is the 4th book in this series, and there are 8 short/shorter stories in it.

First story is Control. (Not available online)

Review:

This short (although a bit longer) is about Toreth, once again, beating up one of Saras bf's. This one had beaten her up, so Toreth decided to punish him for that.. Of course.. Its Toreth after all.. Anywho. Sadly for Toreth, the kid he beat up had a powerful Dad, and Toreth ends up beaten and chained to a wall, in a basement somewhere.. The plan is to kill Toreth, and it comes close, but thankfully everything works out..

Love, Love, Loved, that Toreth went home to Warrick, and slid under the duvet, while Warrick was sleeping!!

Yayyy, Toreth! So much progress!!
5 Stars

2nd story is Wait For It

LOVED IT!!!

This was a short, where Warrick, without wanting to, challenged Toreth to wait until "he couldnt stand it anymore." And the waiting was for sex. How long he could wait to have Warrick..

And it proved almost unbearable for Warrick, but what an amazing end!!

Yayyy, Toreth!! Thats why I love you, you SOB!

3rd story is Caged

Love!! Just pure Love!

This was a trip to the zoo for Warrick and Toreth. First time for Toreth, and it ended up being a beautiful trip..

I just love Toreth more and more with every story!!
-------------------------------------------------

4th story is Unaccustomed As I Am...

Yayyy!! Go Warrick!!

This is a cute, very short story, about Warrick telling Toreth, what he wants him to do to him, yes sexually speaking, right before Toreth has to go up on stage and give a speech to Sara, at her 10 year anniversary party, working for him!

And apparently, Warrick, also stole Toreth's notes for the speech! Yayy, Warrick! Love it!

5th story is Helen

Review:

In this short, we meet Helen, who is a woman, Toreth did some bad things to, 12 years ago..

Warrick and Toreth are out on a date, when she appears in front of them.. of course Warrick is a bit shocked, but Toreth leaves, and goes home drinking, thinking that the meeting with Helen, will make Warrick leave him (not that they are a couple or anything, nooo of course not ;)

but Warrick lets himself into Toreth's flat, and tells him he's not going anywhere.. Anywho.. Toreth is too drunk to have sex, but asks Warrick not to leave... Awww...

Yayyyy, Toreth!!!

6th story is Shopping, No Fucking

Review:

A cute short, where Toreth and Warrick, finally do go out shoppring for those curtains.. Just not for the windows.. :)

7th story is Losing It

Review:

Losing it, is a short about Toreth "losing it" because of jealousy..

Cant help it, but I love the sick SOB.. What does that make me, though? Hmmm..
-------------------------------------------------

8th story is 'Coming From America' (Not available online)

Review

I thought this was kinda weird.. We got a little longer short, from B-C's POV.. One of the guys on Toreths team. They get a strange case, about a guy from America, who's missing in Europe.. Anywho. We find out that in America, everything is run by faith, and that being gay is against the law.. Hmmm.. Where did the Author get that idea from? ;)

Anywho.. Yeah, so itsĀ“about finding the kid, and a way to get him home to America, so that Europe doesnt have to deal with him, I guess..
3 stars
-------------------------------------------------

All in all, this was a fantastic book!!! Getting better and better, the more Toreth opens up.. Aww, I love that guy.. Crazy, but I cant help it.. Now on to book 5!