Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Games & Players - Manna Francis
Games & Players is the 3rd book in this series..

Its a total of 10 short and shorter stories about Toreth and Warrick.. Again, its a very mixed crowd, some I didnt have an opinion on, some I LOVED!

The first story is Game, Set

Review:

This short is about Toreth and Warrick, yet again, having to deal with jealousy.. What about giving up, and just have each other, huh guys?

Anywho. Toreth gets a socioanalyst, Carnac, into his life. Carnac has been assigned to write a rapport about the I&I and choses Toreth as his "personal slaveboy." Carnac is a mean SOB, and tries to come between Toreth and Warrick, because he can and because he thinks Warricks deserves better than Toreth.. Carnac plans to get Toreth to trust him, and then leave him.. To fuck him up even more, so-to-speak.

Anyway. Warrick doesnt like Carnac nad Toreth screwing, so he tells Toreth that he doesnt want to see him, as long as he's seeing Carnac too. Of course Toreth doesnt understand why, because he's emotionally challenged, but it all works out in the end, where we finally get to see Warrick doing Toreth!! Been waiting for that. And it definitely delievers! Hot!
5 stars.

2nd story: As Long As It Lasted

Review:

This was a very short about Sara and Toreths night together, 5 years before the start of 'Mind Fuck'.

Really didnt like seeing them together, for some reason.. Felt way to uncomfortable.. For me.. not for them.. Obviously..
2 stars.
-------------------------------------------------

3rd story: Rules Of Engagement. (Not available online)

Review:

In this short, Toreth finds out that Saras boyfriend is stealing from her, and goes on a Superman mission, to get her money back.. And of course getting a BJ from the guy.. Well, he is Toreth after all.. *rolls eyes*
2 stars

4th story: Wine, Women and Cushions

Review:

This is a short, where we find out that Sara and Cele used to be lovers.. And apparently, both of them havent gotten over that just yet.. But Sara thinks she wants a husband and not a wife.. So for now, Cele will take what she can get..

The 3 star rating is an inbetween thing.. Didnt really ad anything good or bad to the story..
3 stars

5th story: Playing with Fire

Review:

Playing with fire indeed.

This short is about Warrick finally getting some, away from Toreth.. And when he's pissed off, that Toreth screwed someone else, once again.. Warrick decides to let Toreth know that he screwed around too.. Which, of course, he has every right to, since they are only "regular fucks" and nothing more than that.. Nooo.. of course not..

Anywho.. of course Toreth doesnt take the news so well.. He actually thinks himself, that he's being hypocritical, but still, he wanted Warrick to be his and only his. But before Toreth even has the chance to tell Warrick that, Warrick says he's sorry, and that he will never screw around again.. Which made me very happy.. Until Toreth told him he couldnt say the same, which led them to having sex.. What?

So nothing has changed.. Warrick is still the good little boy, not cheating, while Toreth is still the SOB sc
rewing everything with a heartbeat.. Good short though.. ;)

6th story: All Work And No Play

Review:

This a short about Toreth being grouchy about Warrick, because he's too tired to get it on.. For 2 whole weeks.. Aww.. Poor Toreth, ey? ;)

Anywho.. Warrick has been busy at work.. Actually screwing himself.. ? Yeah, I guess thats what they do at SIM..

He brought Toreth around to experince it, so he ended up having a 3some with 2 Warricks's.. Thats a bit like twincest, no? And I dont do family kink, thank you very much..

But oh well... Its still Warrick and Toreth, and I do love those two..
4 stars

7th story: Gee

Review:

In this short, we met the man Gee, which turned out to be a "teacher" who molested Toreth when he was 13/15 years old..

I say Molested, even though, Toreth just laughed about it, in the short.. Good Gawd..
2 stars

8th story: Shopping & Fucking

Review:

This is a short about a wicked shopping trip.. Toreth decides to take Warrick to a sex shop, where he tells him to pick one thing.. Warrick decides on a closet of sorts, where he can be hung from cuffs..

That leads to a very, very hot date night..

Which leads to a hot dirty phone call..

Which leads to Sara later, seeing the bruises on Warrick's hands and ankles, which again, leads to her freaking out..

Warrick decides to "come clean" with her, or to at least try and explain why he needs Toreth, or the the things Toreth can do to him..

That talk seriously made me teary eyed.. Wtf Milla? Good Gawd, I'm such a sap.. Typical, that the first time I get teary eyed so far, in this series, its because of Warrick and Sara..

9th story: Pool School

Review:

This was such a funny, great Toreth and Warrick story.. right up until the last sentence, because Toreth is a slut..

Anywho.. This was the 3 girls, with T and W out at a Strip Club. Having fun. Toreth challenges Warrick to a game of strip pool.. Without knowing that Warrick is a pool shark.. That leads to a very funny scene of stipping.. on stage..

10th story: Without The Game

Whattttt??

They finally decide to do it without the game, and we dont get to see it.. ???

But whyyyy?!?
-------------------------------------------------

I cant even lie anymore, I effing love these guys.. Probably Toreth a bit more than Warrick, and I dont even want to know what that makes me, but holy hell, I just want to shake him up, and then comfort him at the same time.. 5 stars for sure!