Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Quid Pro Quo - Manna Francis Quid Pro Quo is a collection of one longer story and then 5 short stories..

The first story, Quid Pro Quo starts out with the short called Unlucky Break.

Review:
This is a very short story, a free online read on the authors website, btw.

Its about Toreth and Warrick, needing to go to the hospital, because Warrick broke his wrist, in the middle of one of their sex sessions..

They cant get the handcuffs off, so Warrick is gonna have to explain what happened to the doctor/nurse..

Anywho.. Thats all fun and sweet, but then Toreth, the little slut goes to the hospital cafeteria for some food (while the guy he's fucked into a broken wrist is in a room getting manhandled) where he meets and talks to a woman nurse.. WHO HE THEN PICKS UP!!!!

While Warrick is in the next freaking room!!!

Little. Slut.

Thank God, I'm not "emotionally involved" with these two characters yet, or I would have had a stronger reaction to this little pick-up action, I'm sure.. (lol)

Quid Pro Quo:

Rewiew:

Its about Toreth, getting a new case. Its a kidnapping, but of course thats not all, and all of a sudden, powerful men are involved, and Toreth needs to make sure that not everything gets written down. Warrick is barely not even in this one, which was kinda depressing.. Love those two together, but still, it was a great read.. Exciting to the last page.
4 stars.

Friday: Friday.

Review:

This is a short about Warrick meeting an old friend Celé. They talk about his and Toreth's relationship. What it means and where its leading.

Warrick, of course, doesnt really know what it means yet, except that its Friday, which means date night, and therefore also a smile on his lips.
3 stars.

Pancakes: Pancakes

Review:

This could be my favorite short about Warrick and Toreth so far..

The guys meet for their usual Friday date night. They meet at a bar. But when Toreth starts talking about his crappy day at work (which of course Warrick doesnt want to know about.. Considering, yeah well, that Toreth torments people for a living) Warrick stands up and leaves Toreth at the bar!! Yayy for you Warrick! God, I LOVED that moment!

Anywho.. Of course that leaves T, quite Gobsmacked. Cause nobody walks out on him, right? So what does he do? He decides to get drunk.. And then what? Well, then he comes up with the best drunken decision of his life (IMHO;) he drunk visits Warrick!! Yes! Toreth had never been in W's flat before, and W was still mad, but when he saw how pissed Toreth was, he got him up to his apparment.. Where T vomits (again and again) lol!! Thats just too funny.. Toreth, the bad SOB, cant hold his drink, ey? I love it!

Anywho.. Warrick gets him to bed, while he sleps next door. And in the morning Warrick makes pancakes for Toreth... Awwww..

Loved this short, and I just love these two guys!!

Surprises: Surprises

Review:

This is a short about Toreth, coming to terms with feelings of jealousy.. (Hell yeah!!) He doesnt want Warrick to have sex with anyone but him in the SIM.. But of course he cant just say that to W, so he just stops calling for 4 days, and doesnt take W's calls either.. Such a baby! ;) But of course, W, knows somethings up, so he confronts Toreth, where he finally tells him..

Later, Toreth feels like buying a gift for Warrick.. And with help from Sara, ends up choosing a pair of linked cuffs and a metal collar, which of course brings Warrick in heat when he opens the gift.. Sadly for him, Toreth made him open it, 2 secs. before they have to be at a galla at the SIM, so they are both very much in the mood, for the next 6 hours, before they are back in T's flat..

Loved this short!! And I just love, love, loveeeee Toreth more and more!

Family: Family

Review:

I ended my last review saying how much I loved Toreth..

Well, that quickly faded with the beginning of this short. Here we get told how Toreth had made bets with the guys at work, that he could have sex with a wife to a co-worker, who had died, on the day of the co-workers funeral?? Wtf Toreth?!

And then, I guess its the perfect way to start a short, which is about Warrick taking Toreth home to meet his family for New Years.. Wow.. I wouldnt in a million years, thought he would say yes, but he did, and we get a pretty good short out of it.. If you dont count the fact that Toreth is lusting after Dilly... But at least she slapped him! Way to go, girl!
4 stars.

Mirror Mirror: Mirror Mirror

Rewiew:

Mirror Mirror is a hot little story about Toreth challenging Warrick, and watching him, without Warrick knowing. Of course, (because he's Toreth) the challenge was meant to fail, so that he could have his wicked way with him.. I loved that we got this short from both of them's POV
-------------------------------------------------

All in all, this was another great Warrick and Toreth book.. Even though, Toreth, is an insane SOB, you cant help but love him.. Well, at least I cant.. And I'm just too freaking excited that I still have 4 books to read with these two!! Cant wait!