Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Special Forces - Veterans (Special Forces, #3) - Aleksandr Voinov,  Marquesate,  Vashtan
What’s left to say after the first 3 reviews, really?

More of the same maybe?

I just finished the book, and I have to admit I’m a bit disappointed with the ending.. I would have liked.. Well, just a bit more than what we got..

Considering how the series begun and how many emotions, both good and bad, that we got through the whole series, I think its weird how little emotion we got in the end, which should have been a really big thing.. A really big moment for them..

And if you’ve read my reviews of the first 3 books, you’ll know how much I’ve cried over Dan and Vadim.. Nothing less that bawling my eyes out.. I’ve grown so close to these two guys, so that I didn’t even get teary eyed at their wedding, is quite a statement to how much I really didn’t feel it.. Or feel them, I should say..
I would have liked.. I don’t know, just something more, I guess..

And if you’ve read my reviews of the first 3 books, you would also know how much I didn’t like, how much I despised and hands down hated, how they slept with their “buddies”.. Well, I could handle Vadim and Hooch for some reason, but Dan and Jean? Jesus Christ.. I hate Jean..

He’s supposed to be one of the good guys, but I hate him more than I’ve ever hated a villain in any book.. Just. 100%. Pure. Hate. Cheating bastard!

The fact that Dan, after getting proposed to, by the guy he’s supposed to love more than anything, goes straight to the phone to have phone sex with Jean, pisses me off to such a degree, I can’t even begin to write it.. It makes me growl, grind my teeth and yeah well, if you could see my face as I’m writing (and thinking) about that scene now, you would know how much I hated it.. That’s just fucking pathetic and so disrespectful I can’t even stand it..

After book 3 I was worried that I wouldn’t get the ending I wanted.. I wanted some kind of “I love you, always you and only you” hint, no more buddies - which I definitely didn’t get, considering they were screwing everyone during their wedding days..

Anyway.. The last 3 books in the series, I’m glad I read, could have done without them though I think.. They made me more angry and full of aggression than anything else.. They definitely re-kindled my hatred for ‘sharing’ in stories, which I had overcome at one point.. Not so much anymore though.. Thanks for that guys!

I did give 2 & 3, 5 stars because they got to me, even if it was with negative feelings more than positive, but this one I can’t give 5 stars, which is a shame, but hey, that’s life..

The first book in the series though.. That one I’ll take with me everywhere I go.. I’ll cherish it and cuddle it, and keep it in my heart forever and always.. And in my Dan and Vadim world, there will always be them, and only them..

2 men, 2 soldiers. 2 lovers.