Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Night Play - Sherrilyn Kenyon Mmm.. You know the feeling when you meet a really good friend you havent seen in a long time?

Yeah, thats the feeling I had when I picked up Night Play earlier today.. Its been a while since I read the last book, I've been dealing with an obsession with books that have guy-on-guy make-out sessions, but I think I'm back now, because damn! This book was good!

Vane... Mmmm... I think I like you! If you know of any hot guys, who do magic and and can turn into a wolf, and who happens to live in Denmark? Please let me know, ok?

Vane is freaking hot, and I LOVED him with Bride! I think I could really see myself as Bride while I was reading the book. Well.. I could definitely see myself as Bride with Vane while I was reading this book, but maybe thats a whole other genre I'm thinking about here.. ;o)

One of the things I love about the books in this series, is how much we get from the 2 main character POV's. Normally we would get POV's from all the bad guys, their dentist and then the dog walkers, but that never happens in these books, and for a girl who doesnt have any patience at all, thats just amazing..

Lets talk about some of the other characters, shall we.. Well, fuck it, lets just talk about Fury!

Yum yum yum!! I cant wait to see who his mate is.. Damn you Ash!! I think I was as curious as Fury when Ash told him what he did, at the end.. Just.. Damn you Ash..

All in all, this was just a great book, and I think the Dark-Hunter series have found me, and brought me back to stay for a while. 5 stars!