Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Dance with the Devil - Sherrilyn Kenyon I apparently have a thing for wounded warriors who has a name starting with Z.. First there was Zsadist from the BDB, and now there is Zarek..

Oh God, I think I'm in love.. Damn, I really loved this book..
I love how much time we get to spend with the 2 main characters in this series, yeah, there are a few other pov's but its not enough to make me want to pull my hair out, like in other series.

Zarek was just pure yumminess, and he and Astrid were perfect together. Yes, he was scarred by his past, but not to a degree where I wanted to grab and shake him. (Well, I definitely wanted to grab and shake him up, but that was for completely different reasons *wink wink* ;)

Considering I gave the last book 1 star, this one definitely put me right back in the Dark-Hunter mode,┬┤that I was in after reading the first 2 books, and that, have just made me love Zarek even more.. Yes, I'll give him all the credit for me loving this book, which probably isnt fair to Astrid.. But hey, I'm only a girl, what can I do? :)

I did get a bit of a scare though. When Semi was introdiced, it gave me a flashback to Legion in the LOTU series.. And I dont hate anything or anyone as much as I hate Legion. Semi did call Ash her Daddy, so I hope to God, that this isnt the same, but time will tell I guess..

No matter what, I still cant wait to start the next book, and just from reading the preview at the end of this book, I think its going to be another great one..