Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Quis Custodiet - Manna Francis This is the 5th book in this series, and it has 1 longer story with 7 shorter ones..

The first story is Quis Custodiet, and its a long one.. Well, compared to some of the other shorts, at least..

Review:

This is a story about Toreth going of to Greece, to do an internal investigation at the I&I of Athens.. It ends up being a bit more complicated than that..

While he's away, Carnac comes back to do something for SimTech, and Warrick and Carnac have dinner. On a weekend home from Athens, Toreth sees them, and of course, goes in jealousy-mode. Actually to the point of having Warrick followed.. Which ends up with Warrick finding out in the end.. Not happy.. But, of course, he accepts Toreths apology.. Hmmm..

He had him followed for Christs sake.. Should have given him at least some shit about it.. Anywho.. Thats Toreth and Warrick..
4 stars
-------------------------------------------------

2nd story is Ipsos Custodes. (Not available online)

Review:

This is the getting followed scene, but from Warricks POV.. Still dont like Carnac..
3 stars

3rd story is Gratuitous Kink

Review:

This is a short, where Toreth and Warrick goes to an anniversary party at The Shop.. Of course Toreth ends up screwing men, women, and even a cat! Well, a guy dressed a a cat, but still.. a cat!?

There is a surprise though.. The fact that Warrick is the Master..

Loved that! Love it when Toreth is a good little Sub.. Well, as good as he can be..

4th story is Then And Now

Review:

This is a short about Toreth, out of the blue, telling Warrick abit more about his childhood..

Oh, I absolutly adore these shorts, where its just Toreth and Warrick. Talking. Flirting. Whatever.. Could read about these two all day long..

Which is what I've been doing for the last couple of days, actually..

5th story is Friends In The Right Places

Review:

This is a short, from a resister POV. Again, strange when its a newcomer POV, but hey, at least we got a little bit of Toreth too. And got to see him from someone elses point of view.. Interesting indeed.
4 stars
-------------------------------------------------

6th story is Smoke and Cameras. (Not on here, but you can find it on the website)

Review:

This is a short about Toreth and Warrick getting caught in a lift, because there's a fire somewhere in the building.. And you would think that, that doesnt sound so interesting.. right? But that would be wrong.. These two guys make everything interesting! And I love it! Love them!
-------------------------------------------------

7th story is Sunday Game (Also not on here, but available online at the website)

Review:

A very short, but cute story. Its Warrick thinking about their Sunday game while Toreth is doing.. "Nice and slow." Yayy, Toreth! Love it the best when you're not in a hurry!
-------------------------------------------------

8th story is Paw for Thought (Not available online)

Review:

Sometimes this series is just plain weird.. And this short is proof of that. Its from the POV of the wannabe Cat-man Tom, we met in an earlier short. Licking Toreth off, btw.. Yes, licking..

Anywho. In this short he meets Warrick, and he, of course, thinks that Tom is perfect for a study in the SIM. Tom wants to be a real life cat, and tries out the body of a cat in the SIM..

Yes.. Just strange and very weird.. And especially, considering, that I effing hate cats (sorry, but I seriously do) yes, this was not my most favorite chapter.. At least Warrick didnt screw the cat!
2 stars
-------------------------------------------------

With the exception of the last short, this was another fantastic book. I'm so hooked on Toreth and Warrick, its redic.. Well, probably only Toreth, but just because he's so interesting, and you just cant wait for him to break apart, and let Warrick complete him.. Completely and utterly..

Ohhh, I cant wait for the last book!!