Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Outfield Menace - Mark A. Roeder This is a perfect example of why I DONT like a non-happy-ever-after book..

Even though I'm not gay, and therefore cant put myself in Kurt and Angel's shoes, my heart broke in a million pieces for them.. I just wanted to bawl my eyes out at the end, but didnt for some strange reason, maybe because it had a rather suddenly and -very- unsatisfied ending..

This was a very rough book, but I imagine a very true book too, and probably how many young gay kids had to live at that time..

3 stars doesnt seem as much, but I dont know.. It was a tough book to read, and the girl in me wanted a happy ending, even though I know thats impossible with a book like this. I just have to use my imagination and hope that Angel was at Kurts graduation, as he promised, and that they lived happily ever after.. For some reason, I just dont believe thats what happened, and that just makes me want to tear up even more..

-----------EDIT------------

So after writing the review, I found out that there is a 2nd book about these boys, so maybe I'll get my HEA after all? Yay! But this book has left me drained, so I'm going to have to wait a while before picking that one up, I think.. I need to read a good HEA for now..