Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

between the click of the light and the start of the dream - thepsychicclam

What do one do when the internet AND TV  is out for a whole day? (And really how horrible is that, btw? Pretty horrible. Its like living in the start 90's all over again)

One reads 105.000 words of Sterek on a smartphone. Yes. That’s what one do.. I mean.. reading 105.000 words on a smartphone screen…?

Jesus fucking Christ, what is my life, I don’t even know..

Anyway.. So yeah, that’s what I did yesterday, and I don’t even regret it because this fic was fucking amazing!

I cannot believe I ended up loving it as much as I did. I’ve given up many fics, because the Derek’s in them have been written all wrong. I need my Derek with sass and subtle sarcasm, and if not a lot then just a little brooding.. Is that really too much to ask for?

The Derek in this fic was a tad on the sweet side, but in the end I still ended up with tears down my cheeks, so I can’t really complain, can I?

This is a canon compliant fic, (my faves, yay!) in which Stiles gets ‘possessed’ by an old hag.. Yes.. An old hag.. It messes with his head, and pretty much ruins a lot of his senior year.

I wouldn’t really say it’s a slow build Sterek fic, because I felt like they got together pretty fast, but there’s still a lot of drama and tension, and also tension releases (hint hint) so all is definitely not 100% love from the get-go. I really liked the plot and the Sterek storyline too.. SO MUCH SCENTING!! And we all know that makes Milla happy, do we not? Yes, we do.

There’s also mention of the annoying Scott/Allison/Isaac threesome, but thankfully, that was easy to ignore.. No, I still don’t do threesomes. Thanks Dan and Vadim!!

All in all this was a fantastic story, and the fact that I legit read it all on a smartphone pretty much says how hooked I was..

5 stars!