Sterek

Sterek

Too many books - too much fanfiction - too little time

Inside Scientology: The Story of America's Most Secretive Religion - Janet Reitman
So.. Scientology, ey?

What the eff is wrong with some people? Seriously? W.T.F ?

Ok, sorry, had to get that out..

This book is the story of how Scientology got started, and how L. Ron. Hubbard got to be the king of his castle. Or is that captain of his ship? AlienGodFather of his Alien U.F.O?

I don’t know, either way, this book tells you all about his background and the way he turned Aliens into Gods..

What?

Yeah, I don’t know either.. Again.. What is wrong with people?!!

Ok, I need to keep in mind that I “respect all religions”..

Scientology though? Seriously? People of the world… Seriously?!

I can’t even..

This is a great book if you’re interested in Scientology and what people in the cult religion are thinking, because you get a lot of stories from these exact people. People who have left it, people who have been kicked out, and stories of people who never made it out..

Very, very interesting. And you can’t help but just be a bit more sceptic and confused when you’re finished, because really.. What the fuck is wrong with these people?! Go find a religion that doesn’t make you spend all your money on it, or make you have abortions, or make you get a divorce even though you don’t want to. Seriously.. Go find a real Goddamn religion if you need something to believe in – except, that is, if you really want to believe that your God is Xenu the Alien and if you’re loaded enough to not go broke by all the courses you have to take – then by all means.. Go ahead.. Believe in Tom Cruise Xenu.

I don’t know why Scientology fascinates me this much – but it really does – and maybe it’s the fact that I just don’t get it. I don’t get why these people join? I mean.. just .. Why?!

Great book!

P.s If you're reading this on Kindle you should know that the last 25% is notes and not actual book stuff..